CJ’s Professional Satellites, Inc. is an authorized retailer and contractor for the direct-broadcast satellite provider Dish. CJ’s is headquartered in Harrison, Arkansas, and has operations in multiple states including Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Louisiana.
The Performance Center is designed to provide a centralized location for satellite technicians to test and evaluate their knowledge and skills pertaining to the satellite TV and broadband industry, specifically, as an In-Home Service provider of Dish products and services. Dish offers customers a “best in class” entertainment experience, as well as cutting edge smart device connectivity and support features second to none. There’s more to it than just satellite dishes, TV service and DVRs. It’s an ever increasing connected world.
The satellite TV technician’s roles and responsibilities have evolved dramatically over the years. As the technology advances, so must your knowledge, skills, and attitude. There’s a lot to keep up with. CJ’s Performance Center is designed to help you do just that.
How it Works
The Performance Center is set up with multiple courses. Each course has lessons, and within lessons you will find topics. Quizzes and final exams are also part of the process. Each course is structured the same, but will obviously vary with the subject matter at hand. Some things to remember when taking a course:
- This is a private site with access granted only to those who are affiliated with CJ’s. You must log in to the site with the username and password assigned to you by CJ’s corporate.
- At the bottom of each lesson and topic there will be a “Mark Complete” button. You need to make sure you mark each section as complete when you finish it.
- Lessons and topics which contain videos will not permit you to access the “Mark Complete” button until the video has completely played. There is often additional information below the video that is pertinent as well.
- Quizzes will appear throughout the course after a specific lesson and/or topic. You must pass the quiz before you can continue to the next topic or lesson. What is considered passing is defined within each course.
- Certificates will be provided once you successfully complete a course. In some cases you may be required to successfully complete certain courses in order to operate under CJ’s.
- To get started, click here.